Statue of: Lailith in Yar

Home Forums Discussion Forums Bug Reporting Statue of: Lailith in Yar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

I realized, that there is actually a statue of Lailith in Yar. I saw it last night. Then, later, it was gone again. I’d never seen it before, and apparently it disappears and reappears at random. Odd… 😯

Valgrimm
    • Markshire PCs:

One of those statues always gets destroyed by Vastion’s pets, if he kills any Yar citizens. I think it’s the Lailith statue

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

heh yeah it is possible to destroy the statues.. I believe.. move them too..

– mule

s-m-r
    • Markshire PCs:

Yeah, the statues can be moved around.

I often do a little tidying-up if I’ve knocked one out of place. If it moves out of its original spot, just walk past it and ‘nudge’ it back into approximately the proper place before you go. Ta-daaa!

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

I wasn’t the only one that saw this either. Dustan was there and saw it as well. And no DMs were on, so it wasn’t one of them.

Kinda falls into the category of the NPCs in Foothold that disappear at times. (Ok, they just don’t render when the area opens). But, the other 3 seem to be fine… I think? *rubs chin*

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

yeah that could be it too. I know they are NPC’s since we DM’s can possess them too.

Ever seen a floating statue?

– mule

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.