Stonemark suggestion

Home Forums Discussion Forums Bug Reporting Stonemark suggestion

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Thrym Thrym May 3, 2005 at 10:52 pm.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

Not really a bug, but I have a serious suggestion. Stonemark is effing HUGE. The areas need to be numbered or something, there are 4 or 5 different core “areas” but within each one there are too many to keep track of. Not so much of a problem but more of an annoyance. I know that keeping muddy happy ain’t a high priority but I am suggesting it none the less.

BeyondThePale
    • Markshire PCs:

Nope. You have a point. I designed the overland areas for Stonemark, and I placed all the transitions, I know very well it is big. The city is broken up into three sections, listed here on the forums. The further south you go, the seedier the district. We will make sure the section names, Beroe etc., are in the names. This will help.

Having landmarks such as shops so on will help. The ox merchants and transport system, more NPCs, etc.

BeyondThePale
    • Markshire PCs:

Additionally, as landmarks appear, we will put up signs for direction for the players, to market region and so forth.

Thrym
    Thrym
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs: Grottle, Gruzk, Ashimar

The districts are on the area names now.

Soon more landmarks will present themselves and allow you to get around.

The Area Names are OOC. If you think that the City is bad. Then wait till you see the Forest or the Desert.

😈

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.