The Dark Knight

Home Forums Discussion Forums Makes you go, Hmmmm? The Dark Knight

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Osay
    • Markshire PCs:
    s-m-r
    • Markshire PCs:

Wasn’t Christian Bale already in a Batman movie?

Just curious…I’m totally out on the loop in these kinds of things.

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

Yah, he was in Batman Begins.

The Dark Knight looks sweet, I think Bale is a bad ass Batman compared to the other guys who have done him.

*Shrugs*

Alien vs Predator – Requim is what I am most excited about.

BoostNJuice
    • Markshire PCs:

not sure but didn’t they do the Joker already…Jack Nicholson comes to mind…

Monty
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

Hollywood loves to do the same thing, over and over again…. No need to write new material, easy for the actors because they can see what everyone else has done, and guaranteed money, because the hard core fans of whatever series they are doing will pay every time, no matter how crappy it is.
    In addition, actors are so arrogant, they ALL think that they can improve on a classic performance – Scrooge comes to mind as a prime example of this. Alistair Sym’s performance was the gold standard, but everyone including Bill Murray, and even a woman (I forget who) played the character, rather badly in most cases (I will admit the Murray version was different, at least).
    Sooooo, as long as you go in understanding that this will be an even more serious and unfunny version of what was essentially a spoof and humorous show on TV, you will probably enjoy it.

😀

M3C

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

@BoostNJuice wrote:

not sure but didn’t they do the Joker already…Jack Nicholson comes to mind…

Yup… and what Monty said. This looks like a more serious and more twisted version of him (The Joker) though.

Kayla
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Might be worth the money at least the trailer looks good.

domf
    • Markshire PCs:

im pretty sure its a continuation of the last story line…same characters and stuff

Osay
    • Markshire PCs:

@domf wrote:

im pretty sure its a continuation of the last story line…same characters and stuff

Its is, and if rumors are true sometime during the movie Dent will become disfigured by something the joker does and the third movie’s main baddie will be Two-Face.
    We shall see?!

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

Whoeever is playing the joker will have a very tough time improving it over Nicholson in my book. He played the joker perfectly. We shall see.

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

They have Mr ManSex himself, Heath Ledger as the Joker in the new flick.

I still can’t stand the first batman movies compared to the new series. New series is more “real time” and the old ones were too much like comic books, which is why some people like them I guess.

*shrugs*

to each their own i guess.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.