The Grippli Blight: Friday March 7th, 8pm EST

Home Forums Discussion Forums Out of Game The Grippli Blight: Friday March 7th, 8pm EST

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    SpymasterGend
    • Markshire PCs:

Agreed on leadership roles and on future do-better-ness. Port would be interesting leader, particularly when quaking in boots. And Sun would doubtless have held a largely indecipherable conversation with grippli (even without chatter) on achieving inner peace through understanding of yin and yang. Definitely better talkers and commanders in the group, though Sun is highly motivated about keeping those wonderful shafts coming.

Gend

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

@mule wrote:

I even wrote up a special thing for Nordbert.

*yawns* what? I do read these you know…

I think Port should lead. That’d be interesting.

– mule

I know but wasn’t sure how closely. I didn’t want to leave you and the troll (even) out of the equation despite your driver issue. As in Open to All.

Leaders can vary in a good team. Don’t waste to much energy on mandating a single one. I repeat Brinds response of mindful of who is taken the lead ATM. Though Belferon is right, if he leads you will wind up paying a pirate to wait in a simulation of a really long line. Then paying a thug four times the amout to get a refund on the origonal amount. (he did this to me already in another life time)

Brindisium
    • Markshire PCs:

THE GRIPPLI BLIGHT
    EPISODE 2

Broadcast Time: Friday March 14th, 8pm EST
    Title: Jabba-De-Grippli
    Tag line: “Who’s Frank?”
    Start: A hidden camp deep in the Tundra

Valgrimm
    • Markshire PCs:

Port will be there once again, woops he forgot to bring his share of the wood. Should we all meet in Cona or something and head up there together?

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

You can gather at the Red Dragon. The episode begins at Frank’s camp. A taxi there will be provided.

Brindisium
    • Markshire PCs:

Thanks for episode two; /loved/ the fx you used while Frank was talking to the tree Opi, very atmospheric! πŸ™‚

I will be away in London for over Easter which means no play on the 21st. I also have a major wedding anniversary due on the 28th, missing it would probably result in sudden and violent death (mine).

I have resigned myself to missing one session but I did wonder if others have spring vacations coming up whether the group might skip the session on the 21st. Please chip in, understand entirely if you want to push on.

Cheers!
    B

SpymasterGend
    • Markshire PCs:

More joy from Opi. Can flex schedule somewhat with planning–Good Friday may be hard. Sorry for last night’s late appearance–sick child would not sleep. And crashes–seems other child had been playing his buggy game on my computer.

Hmmm–this was after Brind’s departure, but have no problem with how things turned out, rp-wise. Hoping Opi can allay obvious concerns about grippli faction issues?

Gend

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Thanks! Thanks all for showing up and having a good time! For those of you who lost ‘magic bags’ I am sorry and hope the substitues were good enough. Fear not, the 13 bags of junk may have been twice in a row but that is only to help obscure future “homeworks tasks” Easy to start, less cumbersome and more difficult to come. But, not all episodes will have such tasks.
    😈

Episode 3 maybe delayed, this will help for the food stocks task. I dont request all 13 bags to be completely full. For the 1×1 square icon items of food, only 2 rows must be filled in the bag. Same with 2×1/3×1 square/slot items. And as many as can fit if the item is larger than 2×1.

SpymasterGend
    • Markshire PCs:

Re magic bags: Sun’s contribution was intended to provide Frank a full set of cat-bags with malar given by Durok–his to keep. Late start prevented articulation of that. For Durok, will repeat trade of malar for mith small shield–engine misplaced the shield.

Believe all items are 1×1: potato, onion, carrot, cotton, right?

Cheers,

Gend

Monty
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

Sorry for bailing on you guys, but I couldn’t keep my eyes open another minute – I was up from 5am. Frankly, getting killed provided a good excuse to hit the hay…. πŸ˜‰

M3C

bigred
    • Markshire PCs:

I had not been in a good RP group in a long time is was good fun and we could not have had a better DM thank you all for a real good Friday night of good Fun.But Port you need to stop living Faith out of all your books lol

Valgrimm
    • Markshire PCs:

I have no prob skipping a week if some of the main character’s can’t make it.

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Episode 3
    β€˜Calling All Grippli’

As far as I know, on schedule and queued up for this Friday, same time, same channel.

SpymasterGend
    • Markshire PCs:

Well–enough fancy words. Just plain–Yay! And thanks all–a blast.

Gend

Aelswith
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

OK. Now marking calendar for Fridays at 8:00 pm for next 82 years to play Opie’s Markshire quests.

Whoo whoo whoo! *Pumps her fist* πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Valgrimm
    • Markshire PCs:

I was all geared up and ready to go, when RL interfered. I hope that I didn’t slow things down for everyone, being logged on, but AFK for most of the evening. Barring any more unforscene commitments I should be there for the next episode.

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

I may be late to the April 4th one… tomorrows ep. Sorry guys/girls!

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

April 4

Episode 4

4 hours long! (not really)

All ready to go go GO GO! Be there late or ontime, just be there!

(I got a new car this week so been busy doin things)

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

busy doing things? Like driving perhaps? πŸ˜›

– mule

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

heheh car shopping etc…

EPISODE 4
    ‘Under the Shaft’
    Starts now…..

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Episode 4 has now concluded.

Giant Kidney Stones?? YES!!

On days I post here there will be a chance these Kideny Stones will drop on the giants. Giants. Ogres, Frost Giants, Cyclops, stone giants… These kidney stones will be a rare drop in their dead bodies enventory. These days will most-likely be all week next week. Less I forget or get home too late, I wont post or make the drops possible.

Drops will be possible All day on these days. I will set them up for droppage in the AM before work as best I can. To open up the time window for the hunting. I will edit this posting and make this threat light up as unread by changing the post. So, don’t say there wasn’t enough warning. LEss there really wasn’t, in which case I pre-apolagize. πŸ˜‰
    ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗
    Sunday April 6, 2008
    The hunt for kidney stones may commence on this day until a reset is performed. This notice posted at 8:30am Pacific(-8). Have fun and good luck! Remember, it’s all in the percentage of chance. Thanks T! ❗ ❗ ❗

❗ ❗
    Monday Evening, Apr. 7, 2008 (short notice) as of now until a reset, there is a chance to hunt! And yes, I shall attempt a morning launch for Tuesday.
    Apr. 8, 2008 All day or until a reset occurs. Kidneystones may drop. ❗ ❗
    ➑ ➑ ➑
    Wednesday, Apr. 9, 2008 I got a late start this am, but the giants are trained, prep’d, and ready to go as of right now, as your reading this. (until a reset)
    ➑ ➑

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Well server got tired too, it’s down.

Episode 5 is completed. The final requests are now the homework.
    Durok & Traud — Frost Giant temple, Yellow Ruby. (Sun. 2pm[-8] 10pm [gmt])
    Sun-ok & Keliana — Boogle Kings Gloves (to be confirmed)
    Portales & Walis — A demonic scroll on flesh, Yar crypt (rescheduling)

Episode 6 will begin in the cave where Belferon is waiting for the tasks to be completed. The week inbetween is the time it takes for the tasks to be done. Belferon will be waiting and not used until friday. Those needing to firm up a time send me a PM please, as well as posting here.

Thrym
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs: Grottle, Gruzk, Ashimar

Sorry, we had a lightning storm thru here last night.

Power hiccuped at some point and the modem was “disconnected” from the internet the rest of the night.

Getting it all back together now.

Ceorlas
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Val : Portales’ Adventures in Lich crypt

select a time suitable to yourself & Opi – let me know either here or IG

Douglas2440
    • Markshire PCs:

Trau here! Sorry Opi, I forgot completely about my plans on sunday so 5 o’clock will definitely not work for me unfortunately if there’s a possibility of any time earlier i’ll post otherwise I’m not gonna be able to do the event tomorrow. Gonna talk it over with Brind and see what time works for both of us then i’ll run that time by you to see if it’s okay with your schedule.

SpymasterGend
    • Markshire PCs:

Sun-Ok and Keliana are prepared to be boggled at 9pm edt on Monday, 4/14. Can look for other day/time if needed.

Gend

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Least the server wasn’t damaged! No harm done πŸ˜€

Sun & Keliana sounds good to me, got ya down for Monday 5pm (-8)

Durok and Traud. Np, keep me posted. I am doing laundry in the AM and Dinner with sister in the Pm on Sunday. The res tof the week is open.

Valgrimm
    • Markshire PCs:

I am available TUES, WED and THURSDAY nights late. The later the better (East Coast late). I am talking 11 pm, 12 am or 1am. All right C said any of those days are good. I think THURS is best. It’s up to you Opi.

Brindisium
    • Markshire PCs:

Trau here! Sorry Opi, I forgot completely about my plans on sunday so 5 o’clock will definitely not work for me unfortunately if there’s a possibility of any time earlier i’ll post otherwise I’m not gonna be able to do the event tomorrow. Gonna talk it over with Brind and see what time works for both of us then i’ll run that time by you to see if it’s okay with your schedule.

T, I’m not sure how we can work this in now. Opi is not available to start till about 2am GMT during the week and regrettably I can’t cope with that apart from Friday.

Probably best if you rope in one of the other chars (if Opi thinks thats the best approach) if and find a good evening to set it up with him.

Good luck

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

*Edited*
    I am home, here, and it is Tuesday. I am also available Wed. And Thursday. I am sure Walis will be ok with any time. Name a time frame for us to meet ya Wed or Thurs Valgrimm.

Brind,
    Sounds like the dwarves are having a… what is that called? Anyway, if it boils down to Friday, the pair of you can be shot out there to hurry on your way. The others will will get eaten byt he dragon as he waits. The other alternative is me placing the objects for you to hunt down before I run off to work in the am. that would be around 7am (-8).

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 190 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.