The Grippli Blight: Friday March 7th, 8pm EST

Home Forums Discussion Forums Out of Game The Grippli Blight: Friday March 7th, 8pm EST

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    Brindisium
    • Markshire PCs:

If you could place the objects that is probably our best bet Opi. I will see if T can hook up with me around 11pm GMT (6pm EST) on Thursday. Otherwise we will be pushing the start of the next session back further and I don’t know if my system can cope with that degree of sleep deprivation. Sad but true.

If we can’t do it together on Thursday then we will agree which of us sally’s forth individually – but if it is T then I presume you would not be adverse to him having an appropriate companion.

T?

Valgrimm
    • Markshire PCs:

I am thinking Thursday 11 pm est for the lich.

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Ok, I forgot the fact that I will have a bowling party at work tomorrow. Never pass up free bowling. I can o for you as I can do for the GMt time zone surfers. I am setting them in game for tonight too. After this post is done, I shall set the areas up, they will last until a possible reset in the AM.

Thruseday I shall set up the two areas needed for your tasks before I goto work. I will put a request to Thrym and all to avoid reset at the time I complete the set-up. So, All day Thurseday you all shall have the oppertunity to complete your missions. I might get home about 8/9 pm Pacific and jump in to check on things.

That is Thurseday, Apr. 17, 2008. 7am ( -8 ) πŸ’‘

Brindisium
    • Markshire PCs:

Thanks for setting the area up. I didn’t hear from Traudek so Durok went hunting alone. Mission accomplished – but it wasn’t easy.

Durok decides that ~now~ would be a good time to use defensive stance

http://bp3.blogger.com/_o-CeK258m_4/SAc9q7CrE1I/AAAAAAAAABA/L0UnnvfkwBQ/s1600-h/Durok_20080417_1.jpg

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

It wasn’t ment to be easy, Well ok, T might be bummed now but hey, he was on last night for a spell too.

The Yar Crypt is still prep’d and ready for the final pair to do their task.

domf
    • Markshire PCs:

@Brindisium wrote:

T?

Is this Thrym or Traudek…i just need to clear that up because i was getting a bit confused

Brindisium
    • Markshire PCs:

It wasn’t ment to be easy

I know. And it was all the more fun for being hard.

Well ok, T might be bummed now

Traudek had two opportunities to post here and re-arrange it with me. Sure we’ll hook up soon but I thought I better get it done.

Brindisium wrote:

T?

T = Traudek in my post. Sorry I stole “T”‘s initial. I’ll give it back.

Valgrimm
    • Markshire PCs:

The Lich quest was completed last night for those of you keeping track. Is there an episode tonight, if so I may be a wee bit late, I’ll check back later.

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Episode 6 β€˜A Mother Must Die’

On Time and on schedule… in .. oh shoot, right now…

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Episode 6 “A mother Must Die’

A mother bug did die and nearly killed the server with her belly full of bugs. A slightly condensed episode due to the previous episodes overrunning. We are still on schedule and moving along just fine! A longer tour of the catacombs was edited out so, here is the list of things Frank wants accumulated to help the tree repair itself and the damage to the environment that once was down there.

13 Issue Remedy components/ Homework:
    1. Mcgreggor’s Lantern (special properties in it will replace certain minerals unreachable and the evil fire will burn out and choke the stink pond thing. Fighting fire with fire Need this Asap for Episode 7)
    2. Bags of bones (2 bags giant/ogre skulls or knuckles)
    3. Bags of rope (3 bags worth for tying up and hoisting Grippli in/out)
    4. Bags of fish (4 bags any type of fish)
    5. Emeralds in the raw (5 raw emeralds, uncut)
    6. Glacial Ice (6 chunks)
    7. Canisters of sugar (7 canisters)
    8. Bronze shields with holes in the middle (8 shields for strainers)
    9. Spider Silk (9 units)
    10. Sacks of sand (10 normal sacks)
    11. Graveyard Dirt (11 units in a bag)
    12. Sleep spells casted upon the heart cluster (slow the decayand save the strength of the tree until a cure is found)(Completed by Monty)
    13. Skull cap mushrooms (13 mushrooms)

Monty
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

Whoo hoo! I WIN!!! I’m first, and I haven’t even been there for most of this…. Of course, we tried to visit Father Mcgreggor, but he wasn’t home….. Well, he was, but we, well, nevermind. It wasn’t pretty.

M3C

Aelswith
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

*Starts to sing* Five gooo-oold rings! Four calling birds, Three French hens,Two turtle doves . . . and a partridge in a pear tree . . . ! πŸ™‚

SpymasterGend
    • Markshire PCs:

A long shopping list indeed. Shall we post as we complete?

At this point Sun has or will complete items:

3 (rope)
    4 (fish)
    5 (emeralds)
    7 (sugar)
    9 (silk)
    10 (sand)

Credit to Walis for some of that. If you’re looking for Sun in-game this week, she’s likely to be sitting in the grotto with a ridiculously large stick and a bucket of ice filled with Cherry River Lambic. Bring her some ginger and garlic and she will bake you some marvelous bass.

She also believes McGolgi will simply hand her the lantern if she asks about the worship of Loki politely.

Gend

Voran Falcona
    • Markshire PCs:

I have a bunch of knuckles hanging out in my inventory. I’m assuming bag = enough to fill one miner’s pack?

I’ll count them up and see what it comes to.

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

@Voran Falcona wrote:

I have a bunch of knuckles hanging out in my inventory. I’m assuming bag = enough to fill one miner’s pack?

I’ll count them up and see what it comes to.

Yes, one bag is the amount that fills one miner’s pack. Unless, the item already comes in a bag. Example being Sand, it comes in a bag. So four bags of fish would be enough fish to fully fill four miner’s packs. And yes, despite the room, if you can’t fit another fish in there, it is full.
    Spymaster asked:

A long shopping list indeed. Shall we post as we complete?

Yes! Please do! No need to get too much extra. Will just take longer to return any bags that might need returning. (all bags can be returned)

Did I mention to have at least half of these for Episode 7, and the other Half for Episode 8. This is due to the time constraints. It may not take long to gather, but it will take long to int he episodes, trust me. ❗

Valgrimm
    • Markshire PCs:

So do we need to make a posse and head to arik to take down macgregor or will this be done in the next episode?

I’ve participated in killing him before, he’s no joke. A high level wizard is essential.

SpymasterGend
    • Markshire PCs:

Fish clarification, Opi. Some caught so far 2×2 and some 1×1. Ratio to date about 3:1. Need absolutely full 4 bags? Or just keep fishing until she can’t fit another 2×2? If the former, Sun will not serve 1×1 bass to interested parties, as she’d be reserving those little guys for the empty spots in her bags.

Oh, and McGregor is a beast. Sun suggests role for self as unseen combat medic, if you want to drag her away from the fishing hole. Might want to collect back some of those +10 boggle kits if that’s what she’s to do. Probably better with buffed fighters and high mages with summons as Valgrimm suggests, though. Or she can ask McGregor about that trickster Loki over tea (ceremony) if the group thinks that’s a good plan. Or use some borrowed pickpocket gear if such stuff exists (and if you want to admit having it).

Cheers,

Gend

Voran Falcona
    • Markshire PCs:

For the graveyard dirt, is that the item called “Graveyard Dirt” or “Jar of Graveyard Dirt”? If it’s the jars, then we’re all set.

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Keep it simple Spymastergend. A bag of trout is a bag of trout, is a bag of fish.

Ceorlas
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Ah .. it would be item 13 wouldn’t it?

Do you want skullcap plant leaves or some other mushroom ?

How about purple mushroom? Cannot be bought and has a .. unique .. source πŸ™‚

Valgrimm
    • Markshire PCs:

If anyone is planning an arik trip, please let me know.

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

I have the graveyard dirt. (As it was easy)
    I also have a bunch of miners packs from the last outting. So, if you need them come see Belferon. Sun?

As far as Arik goes, yeah we’ll need to make another trip down there. The last one didn’t go so… er… well. πŸ˜₯

Brindisium
    • Markshire PCs:

Did I mention to have at least half of these for Episode 7

Opi, do you mean we give Frank items 1-7 (for example) in Ep 7, and items 8-13 in Ep 8… or approximately half of the quantities of all of the different things in Ep 7 and then the remaining bits in Ep 8.

Or (c) you don’t care as log as we have everything by the start of Ep 8 EXCEPT the lantern needs to be got for the start of Ep 7 this Friday.

If you promise to be nice to her you might be able to get Kyriarri to go and see her old friend Father Mac. Push an invitation under her door.

Nice list πŸ™‚

Brindisium
    • Markshire PCs:

If anyone is planning an arik trip, please let me know.

Val, a few of us are contemplating this evening (Monday the 21st) at 11pm GMT, 6pm EST.

Aelswith
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Kel will be there. Had such a nice visit with him the last time! He made a pot of tea for all of us even! Maybe he’ll do it again! πŸ˜€

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Well, Brind, option C. Half at least half by 7 plus the lantern, and the rest by the next. There will not be enough time to do ALL 13 in one episode, so, it doesn’t matter if you get them all before 7 or not.

❗ ❗ ::CORRECTION:: ❗ ❗

Item 13.
    Change to Ginseng. (miss-read notes)

13 ginsengs roots. (leafs whatever 1 part ginseng comes in)

❗ ❗ ❗ End Correction ❗ ❗ ❗

Brindisium
    • Markshire PCs:

We went, and the Father fell to our blades, magic and curses. He seems to have hidden his lantern though?

SpymasterGend
    • Markshire PCs:

Ginseng collection sort of slow in my experience. Anybody working this? Even for episode 8? Sun will pick up a few and ~not~ craft them yet just in case.

By my count, we’re done with the following items, listing holder and participants:

3 Rope (Sun)
    4 Fish (Sun)
    5 Emeralds (Sun, help from Voran and Walis)
    7 Sugar (Sun, help from Walis)
    9 Silk (Sun)
    10 Sand (Sun, from Walis)
    11 Dirt (Bel and Voran independently)
    12 Sleep (cast by Monty)

Lantern (1) sub-quest aside, Opi, maybe let us know what from completed list you want us to bring Friday, in order to balance and/or speed Frank’s processing?

Others, if you’re working bone (2), ice (6), shields (viii), or ginseng (13) chime in.

Gend

Brindisium
    • Markshire PCs:

Durok will work on the shields, Traudek is welcome to help if he is around. Glacial ice also takes a while to gather. Any volunteers?

domf
    • Markshire PCs:

i have bones…lots of bones

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 190 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.