The Grippli Blight: Friday March 7th, 8pm EST

Home Forums Discussion Forums Out of Game The Grippli Blight: Friday March 7th, 8pm EST

Viewing 30 posts - 151 through 180 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    Voran Falcona
    • Markshire PCs:

Oh right…picking up where we left off. So I can put away that new set of armor I bought. I’m going to die so many times tomorrow night….

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

heh, bel lost his wedding ring to a squirrel? … *shakes his head*

Enjoy the lack of tin canniness Voran …

– mule

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Bel lost his wedding ring to a squirrel that was really a wizard impersonating his father for the past 13 years??? 🙄

Opi, have you been hitting the sauce again?

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

“Oh, you lika da sauce, uh?…..The sauce, it a good, uh?! Yuh! You lika da sauce, it goood uh?!”

-Someone Brilliant

Episode 12 — ‘Sewing, Grippli Style, 101’

On time and On schedule! Friday! Get it while it’s hot! HOt! HOT!! 😈

Only one more episode follows! I would really appreciate if all could show up… that includes you Portales, and you teflon don Belferon, Little Keliana, shiny Durok, Sassy Voran, inquisitive Sun-ok, sho-boater Monty Threecard, Weeping Walis, Faith no more, and yes long lost Traudek.

If your name wasn’t mentioned, you can show up too! The rest of you named will be excited to learn of why your attendance is required. (requested) 👿

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

@Opinvu wrote:

Teflon don Belferon

Teflon don Belferon will be there this friday, Friday, FRIDAY!!!

SpymasterGend
    • Markshire PCs:

Opinvu have demon face in post. Sun scared. But top say Grippli sewing class. Make Sun curiouser. She go. Get class late for sleep off lambics. Sneak in, maybe sit way in back.

Gend

Valgrimm
    • Markshire PCs:

I suppose it doesn’t matter that i will be out of town this weekend, seeing as how I can’t get into markshire anyway…hey is there some sort of conspiracy going on to keep Port out of the server?

SpymasterGend
    • Markshire PCs:

It’s just blatant anti-gnome racism–I’m opposed to it.

P.S. Check forums for posts on recent IP changes if it’s just straight-up connection problem.

Gend

Brindisium
    • Markshire PCs:

Shiny Durok will be there!

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

@Valgrimm wrote:

I suppose it doesn’t matter that i will be out of town this weekend, seeing as how I can’t get into markshire anyway…hey is there some sort of conspiracy going on to keep Port out of the server?

I sure hope not, but if this is what bad luck is, you definately have it. I assure you I have in no way had any thought or idea or reason for the previously mentioned to engage in any activity that would suggest I have not enjoyed or wanted your participation.

I can’t speak for Mule though. He has often been the source of unexplainable bad luck.

Well, Port has had near perfect attendance, I won’t ding ya for this on attendance due to the make up for it in the journals (Biographys).

Yes, everyone mentioned is getting personalized treasure at the end. That is, if the end is won. I mean survived, I mean completed, well lets face it, peoiple show up and the episodes run. Unless they all die, not that they would die or are going to, but it could happpen, the titan is still out there, and Opinvu has a strangely but most importantly, Suprisingly Dry Towel on his person and is loose somewhere West of the Gate thanks to some kind adventurers. … And what about … no sorry, save for after the ending.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

I am not the one who makes weapons dissapear… just saying..

😛

– mule

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Looks like we may NOT be playing this Friday due to the server move…

https://markshire.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3851

EDIT: Okay.. I was hoping that I was wrong.

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Hrmmm, that is in the 2.0 thread. And at the bottom it says MS1 will be reset before the move. I understand that as MS1 un-effected.

At least I hope.

Monty
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

I can say unequivocally that Valhalla (the MS1 server) will be untouched by the move. This only affects Bifrost. It is going to a new, much nicer home. If all goes well, it might even be back up by morning, but since business comes first, we can wait.

M3C

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

As Monty confirms…

Episode 11 ….. On time, and on schedule!

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

@Opinvu wrote:

As Monty confirms…

YEAH! Straight from the horses arse… er… mouth! Yeah.. mouth! 😛

I’ll be there tonight for sure Opi… and Monty! Hehe.

SpymasterGend
    • Markshire PCs:

A marginally better necklace than her own, a single spell cast at a distance from that poncy wizard Monty, and only five rolls to get a 20. Friends and chance were on Sun-Ok’s side last night.

Well, the side of the Sun-Ok wearing the grey hanbok with the purple sash she wanted to be buried in. Not the side of all those others wearing her purple dire bear leather armor.

Thanks all.

Gend

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Episode 13 ‘Saving Grippli’ The Final Episode!! Tomorrow! Friday!

Be there or the Tree dies!

On Time and on schedule!

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

@Opinvu wrote:

Be there or that poncy wizard Monty dies!

😯

Oh that’s terrible! Bel will be there for sure….

Brindisium
    • Markshire PCs:

@Opinvu wrote:

The Final Episode!!

I’m ready for another all-nighter, the tree must not die!

Its been a hel of a ride Opi 🙂

SpymasterGend
    • Markshire PCs:

Sun-Ok will try to be just fashionably (poncy-ly?) late and not tardy as usual. Not entirely within her control.

See you all soon.

Gend

Voran Falcona
    • Markshire PCs:

I’m interested in finding out how it went.

Thunderstorms all through the afternoon and into the evening here. Knocked out power… 😥

Brindisium
    • Markshire PCs:

@Voran Falcona wrote:

I’m interested in finding out how it went.

Thunderstorms all through the afternoon and into the evening here. Knocked out power… 😥

Bad luck Voran 🙁

In a nutshell… Sars heroes outfoxed a powerful lich (with some help from Kaldt) , defeated Bovinous The Destroyer and saved the tree! All in time for tea.

And there was treasure! The tree had collected many things from ages past but absolutely nothing for Voran had been swept into its roots. No armour at all in fact…. for him. Oh no.

Opi has asked us to use this thread for feedback and I do intend to do that, but for now I think this sums up how we all feel:

Thank you Opinvu

Edit, all the flashing smilies were hurting my eyes 🙂

Monty
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

Yup. Big props to Opinvu for the setup of this adventure. I wish I was able to be there, but RL interfered, as always. Hope you guys had a great time!

M3C

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

@Monty wrote:

Yup. Big props to Opinvu for the setup of this adventure. I wish I was able to be there, but RL interfered, as always. Hope you guys had a great time!

M3C

Well… there might even not be a robe for a certain poncy wizard who helped out. And Walis may not even have it in fact… 😀

AND… As Brind said:

THANK YOU OPINVU!!!

Was tons of fun!

Valgrimm
    • Markshire PCs:

anything for a gnome?

Brindisium
    • Markshire PCs:

@Valgrimm wrote:

anything for a gnome?

Only if he is feeling horny 😉

Ceorlas
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Stuff? Wot stuff? *hiding bag behind very broad back* Gizza job !

SpymasterGend
    • Markshire PCs:

I vote that for the no-shows to collect their rewards their chars undergo what ours did…hundred-plus pound boxes falling on their heads. Thanks to the whole fellowship and to the Shaft-Giver himself.

Gend

Aelswith
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Ohh! Was sooo fun! Every minute! When can we start the next one? When? *Stomping my foot now* 🙂

Viewing 30 posts - 151 through 180 (of 190 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.