The Grippli Blight: Friday March 7th, 8pm EST

Home Forums Discussion Forums Out of Game The Grippli Blight: Friday March 7th, 8pm EST

Viewing 10 posts - 181 through 190 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Well, due to an overwhelming sanctions, there is plans for a Tuesday nights Romps campaign. This campaign will have the following criteria. If you wish to request any additional criteria, or special content, please respond via Private Messages.

Criteria:

Low level characters ( 1-8 )

Sluething – Mystery orientated -Sherlock Holmes-esque

Tuesdays

One party (up to 12 players) *

Low action, High RP/drama **

1-2 hour long presentation (episode lengths)

# of Episodes. (please suggest, 13 max)

Primary location (Majority of episodes will reside in Stonemark.)

* One party is subject to change. This type of campaign might be cumbersome with too many slueths. Over 8 might get overwhelming. If two parties were made, two nights would be needed for presentation. This could be done if needed.

**Subject to change due to the storyline created. A mystery based story will be garunteed to be on the low end of the fighting ation and will require more RP interactions and thinking/problem solving.

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

It’s levels 1-8 just in case you don’t know what level 8) is… 🙂

And I’d create a seperate thread when this is ready to roll Opi so everyone can see it. And by the way, YEAH!!!! 😀

Peace,
    Cor

Brindisium
    • Markshire PCs:

If there is any way on earth my sleep pattern can accommodate it I will be there to prove that Colonel Mustard did it in the library with the lead pipe.

Thanks Opi

Osay
    • Markshire PCs:

When are you planning to kick this off Opi?

Voran Falcona
    • Markshire PCs:

Well, Silas despises most of Markshire, but his pixie would probably be willing to join. She can sneak around well.

I don’t really have a recommendation for an episode number. Whatever it takes to bring the story line to an adequate completion.

Can’t tell you how excited I am that we’re starting up again. I just hope I’m not too late every night.

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Give me the rest of the Month I guess. I got another camping trip, and still need to write this story idea up into a full story with details, and then make it into a campaign… all the prep-work. An August start?

Yes, a new thread for the new campaign would be started. Let me title it irst. Sorry about the 8 next to a ) sensativity.

s-m-r
    • Markshire PCs:

I’ve been able to log on more recently as of late, but I already have an evening commitment on Tuesdays that can’t be missed (band rehearsal). However, Opi I’d love to jump in when I can and assist later those nights, if you’d like.

I also have a halfling knife-fighter I’d be keen on having join in on occasion, if DM assistance isn’t necessary.

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

I don’t see why not SMR. I am fully accomidating. As of now, there is nothing set in place, so all is open and flexable. But, on that same note as DM aid goes with a broad brush, I am always flexable and accomidating to drop-ins. I will be making this 1 dm-able, but that doesn’t mean we can’t elaborate on the fly!!!

Valgrimm
    • Markshire PCs:

August sounds good, hopefully I can participate. All I need is a computer and a low level character…. hmmm

Valgrimm
    • Markshire PCs:

Because I missed the final episodes of the blight Port was unable to complete his epic poem. If anyone is interested in PMing me the info on what I missed, I’m sure that Portales could summarize it in his work…….

Viewing 10 posts - 181 through 190 (of 190 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.