The REAL ultimate video game football team

Home Forums Discussion Forums Makes you go, Hmmmm? The REAL ultimate video game football team

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  G_kinkaid February 8, 2011 at 9:19 pm.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

G_kinkaid
    • Markshire PCs:

Stumbling around the interwebs checking out Superbowl leftovers I came across this list and couldn’t help myself.
    http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/710229/Super-Bowl-2011-The-Ultimate-Video-Game-Game-Football-Team.html
    Before I even hit the link I knew that the very first position to check for legitimacy was OT, specifically, Left OT. Any gamer with half a football brain would put E Honda @ LOT, his hand technique/speed strength and balance (and dude has no problem keeping low and moving laterally) make him the perfect fit for the spot.

The moron that made the list put him at center, so I’m not even bothering with considering the rest of the team

DO OVER

so, there obviously NEEDS to be a REAL ultimate video game football team. I’ll start us off with a couple picks.

I’m obviously picking E Honda @ LOT

Good luck shoulder dipping or spinning around that mr speed end

I’m gonna double up on Street Fighter 2 by putting Blanka @ Left Guard. Why? He can pull like a mutha

and when he needs to pass block?

Gonna have to go the long way around yo
    Who ya got?!

G_kinkaid
    • Markshire PCs:

Since the participation has been so awesome, I shall continue.

@ Center, I’m changing it up a bit.

Reasoning is this. HK isn’t as physically awesome as the rest of the line, but his ability to process defensive fonts, tendencies and bluffing would be pretty rocking… and he wouldn’t have any issue telling the meatbags around him what’s up leaving the Master (QB) to focus strictly only the backs and receivers.

Now for the rest of the line, where I went with technique guys on the left, I’m going more brutish on the right side.

[img][650:500]http://www.oakcliffpeople.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/DonkeyKong.jpg[/img]
    legendary agility and strength. Has issues with tiny pudgy plumbers.

right tackle

The King

He has issues with tiny plumbers too but most of those don’t play DE or LB… so it should be a good fit.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.