The Role of Prestige Classes in Markshire

Home Forums Getting Started Markshire Guide The Role of Prestige Classes in Markshire

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BeyondThePale
    • Markshire PCs:

Many prestige classes have specific roles in Markshire. If interested in any of them, please read the proper post and feel free to ask questions regarding them.

SiliconScout
    • Markshire PCs:

I don’t see a post anywhere about Red Dragon Diciples. I am assuming that means they don’t hold a “special meaning” in the world then?

BeyondThePale
    • Markshire PCs:

One we’ve bantered about and not put down on the forums. Reds DO exist in Markshire, but whites are far, far more common. I was hoping to go the route of white dragon disciple, since in PnP you can choose any type of Dragon. This would need some pretty serious mods to the current class I am informed (I am a novice scripter), so it will probably end up staying Red.

Either way, we welcome them as long as the roleplay of their draconic heritage is explained and played out. Things like dream sequences in a PC bio would be a good example. Visions of an ancestor from a time long past. Pretty much anything but “I is teh dragon” will help. 🙂

I suppose if you wanted to “act out” a different color would could always leto the PC to a degree. Whites are very common and Blues are common, to a degree, in the Timeless Desert.

SiliconScout
    • Markshire PCs:

I would actually only take at most 8 levels of it any way. I hate the wings on a PC so I’t never take 9th level at any rate.

Thecharacter I have “proposed” would have no more than 7 levels of RDD so I guess I could call it any color I wanted. In fact in my bio I never really state what color of dragon blood it is.

It’s likely that he doesn’t even know really.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.