Time to ramp it up for a new year. – Part I

Home Forums Discussion Forums Makes you go, Hmmmm? Time to ramp it up for a new year. – Part I

This topic contains 392 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Avatar muddy October 12, 2009 at 12:50 pm.

Viewing 30 posts - 331 through 360 (of 393 total)
  • Author
    mule
    • Markshire PCs:

heh that video make me chuckle BTP, so cruel, so funny.

– mule

Thrym
    Thrym
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs: Grottle, Gruzk, Ashimar

“I’m gonna get you sucka!”

Bring on the misery of the Hoodie!

Lt. Tyler
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

That video is funny as hell.

The worst thing about this year? No, not that Brady is out. Sure, our playoff chances are very questionable, but we’ll get to see how the rest of the team shapes up, give us some chances to see some of the younguns, answer the question of whether Maroney is a puss or not. Plus, any win they get will feel good.

Instead, the worst part is that it gives the annoying fans around here who, despite having the Pats and the Red Sox, have the biggest chip on their shoulders about how their teams don’t get any respect.

GET OVER IT YOU WHINY, MOUTH BREATHING, ‘R’ DROPPING FUCKWADS! You could live in Kansas City!

Lt. Tyler
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

Somewhere in the depths of Hel, LT lays upon a burgundy red velvet sheet…

sweat pours from his brow, and unintelligible moans escape his cracked lips….

Above him stands a horror, a blight against humanity, something created in the evil forges of Muspelheim…

It has hairy goat legs clad in fishnet stockings, which meld into a vaguely female humanoid torso, sporting a leather bustier, while it’s head is that of Bill Parcells, a maniacal grin upon its grotesque lips, a wooden paddle gripped in one hand

“Again!” it commands.

“Thank you sir may I have another.” LT croaks.

The paddle flashes with inhuman speed, crashing down upon the already torn and reddened buttocks.

“AAAAAHHHHHH!”

[GOD DAMN WE GOT SPANKED!!!!]

Suddenly the Parcells-thing grabs a freshly cut lemon, and squeezes it onto the angry looking wounds.

“What the Hel did you do that for?”

“That’s for not starting Ronnie Brown today!”

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

LT – as a closet fish fan here, I just have to say, HA! HA HA HA!

Wasn’t as painfull as the amount of times Big Ben hit the ground in the 2nd quarter.

Lt. Tyler
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

WHAAAA?

A fish fan?

How convenient you never crept out of the closet anytime last year.

You honkey.

😉

BeyondThePale
    • Markshire PCs:

Well done LT. You have a fine sense of the appropriate, and Joey would approve as well.

G_kinkaid
    • Markshire PCs:

lmao

Lt. Tyler
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

People can say what they want about Joey, and the dude did run his mouf, but then he delivered, big time.

As for the Pats, I can only think they completely coasted, didn’t think the Fish would give them a serious run, and in return they got punched in the mouth.

I can only hope, after Hoodie gets done with them these past two weeks, they come out mean. Real mean.

But I’m not sure they have it in them honestly.

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

Of course it’s convenient, they sucked more than suck itself. That being said, they still pretty much suck.

Lt. Tyler
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

Alright folks, let’s place some bets:

How many times this weekend is Big Ben going down? I think sitting at the bottom of the pile, getting worked over by a very, very angry Mr. R. Lewis, he’ll be croaking, “Nevermore..” I’m gonna say 6 times.

And then, how many times will Rashard cough it up? I’ll go with 2.

At the end of the day, will they be loosers or what?

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

I will say that a timely ass chewing to the OL and it will be a much better game for Benny. Only 3.

At Ketchup Field I am saying they’ll pull out the win. Ravens havn’t shown my untrained eyes that much. Speaking of eyes I’m curious if McGahee will sport a nice helmet shield.

BeyondThePale
    • Markshire PCs:
    G_kinkaid
    • Markshire PCs:

Arians: All right, guys. Our QB is taking a lot of heat. So I’m gonna need you to run a bunch of fly patterns that take forever to develop.

I lol’d

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

Whether it was in the strip or not the choco taco reference hit me solidly in the stomach.

Gooooood stuff.

Lt. Tyler
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

As usual, KSK has been firing on all cylinders this season.

“Bluce Aliens.” Love it.

G_kinkaid
    • Markshire PCs:

Mendenhall just kicked a bees nest.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3610947

“Thanks for the bulletin-board material, rookie.”

BeyondThePale
    • Markshire PCs:

G, those are two of the best image pulls I have seen in some time. The hand to the head made me lol, and that hit by Scott on Ben was one of the most vicious I have seen.

Good work.

Stupid rookies… Ray is gonna fix his mouf.

G_kinkaid
    • Markshire PCs:

The mouthy rookie not only didn’t have a big game, he got broke and is done for the season.

Sorry this lesson was at the expense of one of yer new guys BTP.

Lt. Tyler
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

Seems like Mr. Lewis didn’t take kindly to the rook’s mouf.

That is a shame he’s done for the year though.

G_kinkaid
    • Markshire PCs:
    mule
    • Markshire PCs:

Lol, G that was great.

I also noticed that page linked the Freeper’s, albeit ridiculing them… i’ve come across them before.. ugh…

– mule

Lt. Tyler
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

Yeah, that was hilarious G. Thanks for throwing that our way.

BeyondThePale
    • Markshire PCs:

I think Ray actually did break him.

But yes, that sums up the Ravens D. When an over 30 average wide receiver jacks you up every year, you know you’re getting soft.

Hines has the smarts to not go after Ray, but boy he likes finding Reed and laying into him. I think he got him again, albeit lightly, on Monday.

Lt. Tyler
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

Please please please let Ocho Cinco score this weekend.

Please please please.

BeyondThePale
    • Markshire PCs:

Who wants to select the Cowboy that belts him? I got Pac.. I mean Adam!

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

Ramdom thoughts pertaining to Sunday…

What in the hell has gotten into the Falcons? I didn’t get to turn the game on until the last 8 minutes, but DAMN what a great 8 minutes!

I almost shed tears of joy to watch the Cards block that punt and then trip into the endzone for the OT win. The disappointment on TO’s face was wonderfull.

It’s amazing how easy it is to deal with disappointment in the Fish. Things were looking so good, and then they were back to normal… damn the Texans.

Side bar… that commercial that depicts LT and Polamalu growing up as little kids, to high schoolers, to college players, and then finally meeting on one fate filled play in the NFL gives me happy tingles.

Lt. Tyler
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

@muddy wrote:

I almost shed tears of joy to watch the Cards block that punt and then trip into the endzone for the OT win. The disappointment on TO’s face was wonderfull.

Oh god, that was great. Especially after Wisenhunt iced the kicker and blew up his own team’s field goal block. The ‘Boys were all hyped after that, then they were jiggy in winning the toss until: three and punt, blocked, TD, sweet sweet tears of unfathomable sadness. I loved it.

@muddy wrote:

Side bar… that commercial that depicts LT and Polamalu growing up as little kids, to high schoolers, to college players, and then finally meeting on one fate filled play in the NFL gives me happy tingles.

Hmm, seems like they skipped over the MOUNTAINS OF COCAINE AND CRACK AND SKANKS era.

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

But… but… but cocaine, crack, and skanks are “just part of the lifestyle” you gotta lead being a high roller type player.

G_kinkaid
    • Markshire PCs:

Through 6 games, we’ve had 3 punts blocked, 2 of em went for TD’s.

Viewing 30 posts - 331 through 360 (of 393 total)

The topic ‘Time to ramp it up for a new year. – Part I’ is closed to new replies.