Titanphilia — An Evil Campaign

Home Forums Discussion Forums Out of Game Titanphilia — An Evil Campaign

This topic contains 144 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Lt. Tyler April 2, 2010 at 9:47 pm.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    Evergreen
    • Markshire PCs:

Just doing a little evil research and it seems evil is dead on the server. Are there going to be enough evil PC’s? The last post in the spire forum was Sep 26, 2007. Not much evil activity going on. 😥

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Well, we shall see, all that have posted thus far plan to have an evil PC there. Not all will be new, but all have not posted there though they do have a slight history iingame behind them.

bigred
    • Markshire PCs:

hee hee hee ho ho ho hahaha evil

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

@mule wrote:

Also, any evil characters can enter the Spire. It is only Neutrals who need the token.

– mule

I know I have evil characters that can enter the Spire, but they can’t start there with out a token I believe…

Aelswith
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

I have three evil characters but will use Molly. And . . . because she is soooo bad, she even has a token! He he!

Kelly 🙂

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Next week. Dec, 21, 22, 23
    I will be around and lurking about in NWN1 for some preliminary evil! Maybe Santa,,,errr, Thrym will have some gifts for the kiddies…..muahahhahahahaha! Don’t put on those Mittens! I mean, do!

Sarkhan
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Kayla isn’t evil but isn’t good either and this is something that would peak her interest but shell need a token

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

So.. are we starting this Friday? I can’t wait, this should be good! 😈 Mu-ha-ha!

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

😈 😈 Friday! Friday!

First Episode for Titanphilia is on time and on schedule! 😳 😳 😳

😈 😈

❗ Tokens may be gotten the day of. As for Kayla will have motives for wandering in. All can look for the rumors to start tonight or tomorrow. ❗

❓ What time? 6-630pm pacific daylight savings time. ( -8 ) Plan to get there early and plan to stay late for the first episode. Will be a simulated long line to wait in. ❗

bigred
    • Markshire PCs:

will be there

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Please note this posting all!!

❗ ❗
    https://markshire.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3955
    ❗ ❗

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

When I go to the link I get:

“The topic or post you requested does not exist”

Um… yeah.

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Uh oh… well, that means you can’t see the thread for the Ivory Spire.

Sorry to those who cannot use the link in the above posting. Here now is the posted literature directed at all evil affiliates, you , to the Ivory Spire:

A familiar face approaches you and greets you with a serious look and an outreached hand. He begins to speak quickly then lowers his voice moving closer as to not fade out. He controls the conversation with his short quick speech while constantly looking for unintended ears.

“Hey, look, take it or leave it, I remember you vaguely too, from that place we know. I got some hot news from there. Listen to this….
    These rumors of a new face in the Spire are spreading quickly. And as far as I know they are all true. Rather than tell them all to you I tell ya this. Words from this newcomer’s mouth were nearly unheard of before, talking big changes. Residents and frequent visitors need to catch wind of this meeting to be held at the Spire. The words revolution and alliance of outcasts are common in the rumors being passed, and oh yeah it all comes with a great promise of power, whichever kind of power thou desire kind of power. A serious proposal from a new face no one knows sounds kind …well, can it be trusted? Who knows, he sounds serious, real serious. One shall never know unless they attend a gathering though…..Are you going? I am… Well, pass the word to any…uh… you know. Well any way, I can’t wait to see the inside of that Castle Marks…. Later!”

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Starts today! Don’t forget!
    Come 1
    Come All
    Come Evil!!

Don’t worry about tokens, don’t worry about bans and allegences. Just bring that evil leaning char you wish to run all the way through this campaign. Sorry no refunds and no exchanges. Theft is ok.

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Episode 1 Part 2

On time and On Schedule for Friday 6ish PM start time. All are still welcome, occasional drop-ins, one-hit-wonders, only rule is be evil and wanting in on the action.

bigred
    • Markshire PCs:

had to work a double and could not make it i am sorry i missed it hope i can fit in next week

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

********************* 👿 👿 *********************
    *********************Evil News clipping******************

“In Yar a boy, age 8, went missing after he had set out to play in the early hours. When he didn’t come in for lunch the family went looking. An evening search of the keep went late into the night. The boy was found in the sewers under the city with a tragic wound to the chest. A terrible accident to happen to such a good famly. Services for the boy will be held in Yar Temple at noon tomorrow. “

********************* 👿 👿 **********************

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Episode 2 Actual

On time and on schedule for this Friday! Hope to see you all, all that can make it!

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

EPISODE 2

Friday’s episode is a GO! Sorry for the delay, but just now, just now I have fixed my graphics bug.

On time and On Schedule once again! Hope to see you all there!
    I apolagize for the cancelation last week. I assure you the episodes to follow will surely make-up for the delays.

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

And I must apologize for logging on, stirring the pot for 10-15 minutes and then having to leave. One of the girls had a major meltdown and would not let me put her back down for 2 hours.

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

That is alright. No harm done. You coulda come back. They spet 2hrs walking the forest. Part 2 of episode 2 will finish this Friday, which will be the meat of the episode. Well, depending on the many evil possible solutions.

On a side note, children, my bro and I and a nutrtion nazi were disscussig child diets and behavioral side effects. The main point that was tottally valid was the High Fructose Corn syrup. It is in everything. Often it is overlooked as calories might be low in the product. The naziks point was it may not effect a 150lb man but is like caffine and crack to a small child. Maybe it helps or maybe not. Hard to find products that are eatible that don’t contain it or another super concentrate sugar. The nazi says it would be best to give a spoon full of white sugar than a gram of frucrtose corn syrup.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

I’d be more worried on it’s effects on an adult. When me and my brothers were kids we consumed sugar in all forms by the truckload… sure it made us hyper but no other effects otherwise. I don’t think I even had a cavity until after my 19th B-day.

Oh and glad to see the evil guys still get lost in the woods. 😛

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

@mule wrote:

Oh and glad to see the evil guys still get lost in the woods. 😛

I knew we should have bought a map… Or a GPS… 8)

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Hehehe… they were having fun lollygagging. I can’t push someone enjoying themselves.

Mule,
    When you were a kid, sugar was just plain old sugar. Now it’s pure evil, and that great old table sugar is deemed evil. But I am sure he is watching what they eat/drink before bed, but we often miss some details we hadn’t thought of even. I am seeing this HFCS sneek into things that didn’t even have sugar in before. like my hummas, Athenos started putting it in to attract more people. Like we can smell the sugar? And um hyper at night is like caffinated.. can’t sleep when you have lots of energy yet.

Friday Episode 2.5 is on time and On schedule!

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Episode 3

On time, on schedule for Friday! This Friday! Be there, or be good! 😈

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Ok you 2,

Episode 3b

Is on time and on schedule.

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Yes Sir! Episode 3b in 3D? Hey, it could happen…

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

hehehe
    It will happen.

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

This Friday is on time and on schedule, if you are.

Friday 6-630pm Pacific coast ( -8 )

Hope your feeling better you two.

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Hey guys, I don’t think I’m going to be able to make it this Friday 3/6. If anything changes I’ll just show up.

Peace,
    Cor

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 145 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.