Titanphilia — An Evil Campaign

Home Forums Discussion Forums Out of Game Titanphilia — An Evil Campaign

This topic contains 144 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Lt. Tyler April 2, 2010 at 9:47 pm.

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 145 total)
  • Author

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Ok, noted.

Episode 3c can go on without you missing much, if we attempt it.

The Episode can go on if you show up this Friday. I will be there.

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

I’m 90% sure that I’ll be tied up this Friday as well. Just fill me in on what I missed.

Peace,
    Cor

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

You will miss how a seed is planted in Foothold is all. I will commense with whomever shows up then.

You heard the man….Firday on time and on schedule without Cor.
    This friday will be very short due to the fact only one task needs completing before episode four can take place. Episode 4 will be more fun than a barrel of Leemers with a siamese cat thrown in.
    Have a great week all and be careful! Friday is fast approaching! Don’t get run over!

Friday is ON!

Ceorlas
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Sorry, Opi, but it’s 3 AM I am tired and arthritically aggravated and in the face of yet another Technological Conspiracy to prevent me connecting to NWN I have given up and am going to bed !

I suspect it needs a full re-install – hoping to see you before next friday

regards & apologies, C

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

No worries, I came down with the flu, fever cough aches and pains. I didn’t wait around too long.

See yahs Friday!

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Remember, Friday….Ontime and on schedule.!!!

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Sorry guys I’m heading over to my sister’s this evening with my mom, family type night food and a movie.

Peace,
    Cor

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

What?! Family?! We are your family! We can replace them with orcs!

I just wish I woulda read this before I set-up. No worries, now I had a practice run, next week is going to be made harder than tonights rush job. I was almost late due to car accidents on the road home.

Enjoy your family night and weekend everyone!

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

😈 😈

Tomorrow is a Go if you are!

😈 😈

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

This Friday is On time and On Schedule!

Unless things change. Hope all had a great Easter Weekend!

Ceorlas
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Easter was fine I thank you, not so today unfortunately.

Hard drive failure has cost me half a day in restoring a sufficiency of working OS and comms ability, and all my Neverwinter installations. All of them, including downloads, custom haks, CEP etc etc. It’s going to be a week-end’s job to get it all back again.

Sorry for the further delay in the schedule; will be here next Friday.

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Ahh man, I feel more sorry for you. And I had a feeling something bad happened, to someone, it was like a fortune cookie. “Don’t rush, your evening may be free.”

Next Friday is the title for today. See yas next Friday, if not sooner.

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Sorry to hear that C. I’m sure you’ll get it all worked out for next Friday if not sooner.

Peace,
    Cor

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

This Friday is ready if you are!

😈

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

We can try for Monday/Tuesday Night for the delivery of goods and delivery of thse/that product tot he beneficiary.

Ceorlas
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

will assume same time Mon / Tues – totally enjoyed the drunk interlude btw 🙂

@aelswith – if you are still about Our Kid, would be glad to see you on this .. also may need to make a re-arrangement re Hon-tae and Boppi .. maybe, depending on what Gend wants to do with Hon-tae of course 🙂

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

I won’t be around Friday May 1st as my friend is coming into town.

Peace,
    Cor

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Then lets try get this done before Friday? For the Jibby deal let us for sure try for today, tomorrow as I posted and C replied.

Monty
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

BTW, even though I haven’t been IG in a long while, I still watch with interest. RL is really a pain right now, and I hope I win the lotto or something so I can game again…. Good campaign, Opi!

M3C

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Heya! Glad to hear it! Well, with this one if you got an evil char you can drop in without problem, even if it only once or twice appearances. 😀

😈

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

This Friday is a Go is your there!

See ya’s Friday!

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Ditto above!

Ditto!

I said Ditto! Not Diddo.

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

@opinvu wrote:

Ditto above!

I said Ditto! Not Diddo.

Yes, ditto is a copy of something, and Diddo is a singer/group that I saw in concert a long time ago… maybe 10 years? Been a while… 😀 Anyways…

See ya Friday!
    –Cor

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

This Weeks Episode will be Wed instead of Friday. Same time, different day.

Cyas there!

Ceorlas
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

sorry guys, fell asleep. Thanks for the yahoo messenger try Marc but no,, I was not awake at the time

See ys naext time hopefully

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

@ceorlas wrote:

Sorry guys, I fell asleep. Thanks for the yahoo messenger try Marc but no, I was not awake at the time.

See ya next time hopefully.

Aye, Opi’s on vacation, so I’m not sure he’ll be around for next Friday. It may be a while till we play again Steve. And yeah, I figured I’d try the Yahoo messenger on the off chance you had it open and running. No worries though, Opi and I just talked for a bit and then signed off. In other words, you didn’t miss anything.

Peace,
    Cor

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Aye, Friday night this week of the 22nd. I will be traveling to the airport to play airport pick-up service. Then next Friday the 29, it will be arrive home from camping day. So, that leaves next episode day to fall upon….mark your calanders, and your alarm clocks!

Friday June 5, is on time and on schedule!

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

I am back from vacation, was gorgeous weather, hot! Played on the beach, in the old growth forest and the snow cold river. Will be ready for Friday!

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Oh yes, we are on. this Friday, is on.

Shall we shoot for some make-up days during the week? Get maybe two a week a time or two?

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

@opinvu wrote:

Oh yes, we are on. this Friday, is on.

Shall we shoot for some make-up days during the week? Get maybe two a week a time or two?

Cool, I should be there Friday. As for make up days, that’s up to you man. I can probably make the make-up days so long as they’re not on Thursdays.

Peace,
    Cor

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 145 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.