Tuesday Night Romps or Thursday

Home Forums Discussion Forums Makes you go, Hmmmm? Tuesday Night Romps or Thursday

This topic contains 23 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  s-m-r August 5, 2008 at 10:46 am.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

A poll for the wanting to join in the next 13 episode (or so) campaign running weekly in the near future.

Which day will be best, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday? This would be at the same time of 5:30ish pm Pacific ( -8 ) Or, it could start a bit later even. like 6 or 7.

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Tuesdays or Thursdays are good for me. Wednesdays are usually bad for me. Whatever time is fine with me.

Peace,
    Cor

Osay
    • Markshire PCs:

I casted my vote for Tue. but Wed. is fine for me as well. I will not be able to make a Thursday game for the same reason I couldn’t make the THE GRIPPLI BLIGHT game, I work.

Brindisium
    • Markshire PCs:

Or, it could start a bit later even. like 6 or 7.

Ah. *grasps at a passing straw* If it started even later, like 10, I could get up and play.

Aelswith
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Any week day would be fine with me!

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

@brindisium wrote:

Ah. *grasps at a passing straw* If it started even later, like 10, I could get up and play.

That is sorta what I was thinking. But, it is a work night for the East-coasters all the same. I am fine with later as well.

Please make comments on start times, giving yourself a 2 commitment at the least, spillage over is just that. I will work hard for no more than 1-1.5hrs of DM’d content.

Aelswith
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Wenzday would be an absolutely perfect day for me!

I substituted a ‘z’ for a‘d’ in that word cause it’s obvious the ‘d’ does not belong there and I thought it’s about time somebody should fix it! Why, you can’t even pronounce it with the‘d’ in it! Try it yourselves! Your tongue gets stuck behind your front teeth! The ‘z’ makes more sense and that’s the way it sounds when people use the word. (Wenzday). 😀

Kelly Ann

Aelswith
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

But because Bel can’t play on Wenzday, I think I’ll choose Tuesday instead.

Kelly Ann

BoostNJuice
    • Markshire PCs:

@aelswith wrote:

Wenzday would be an absolutely perfect day for me!

I substituted a ‘z’ for a‘d’ in that word cause it’s obvious the ‘d’ does not belong there and I thought it’s about time somebody should fix it! Why, you can’t even pronounce it with the‘d’ in it! Try it yourselves! Your tongue gets stuck behind your front teeth! The ‘z’ makes more sense and that’s the way it sounds when people use the word. (Wenzday). 😀

Kelly Ann

This is exactly why we keep you around, good form, and way to use common sense!! 😉

Brindisium
    • Markshire PCs:

@aelswith wrote:

Kelly Ann

I think you mean Tuzday.

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

You pronounce it Wed-nes-day but Webster says I am wrong, I don’t think I am wrong though.

[ Old English wōdnesdæg “Woden’s day” < Woden + dæg "day," translation of Latin Mercurii dies "Mercury's day"]
    Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

@aelswith wrote:

Kelly Ann

Awe that’s sweet. Thanks! Looking forward to playing on… Tuzdays! 😉

Peace,
    Cor

Brindisium
    • Markshire PCs:

@opinvu wrote:

@brindisium wrote:

That is sorta what I was thinking. But, it is a work night for the East-coasters all the same. I am fine with later as well.

Please make comments on start times, giving yourself a 2 commitment at the least, spillage over is just that. I will work hard for no more than 1-1.5hrs of DM’d content.

I’ve been thinking about times and have realised the flaw in my plan Opi. 6am for me = 10pm for you (so far so good) = 1am for the East Coast (not so good).

I will follow things on the forums.

Au revoir, mes amis!

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

**BUMP BUMP**

Need to firm up a time slot. Looks like we need the East-coasters to set a start time. Starting at 10pm is too late for me anyways. I was thinking 6:30-7pm pacific. Weigh in please! Tuesday is coming soon!!

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Hey Opi,

Sent you a PM. Let me know what you think…

Peace,
    Cor

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Ok, I replied, but it wasn’t concerning peoples desired start time.

If there is no replies on theis subject, I will lock the 6:45-7:00pm (pacific) start time. That should give me plenty of time to set-up and be ready for each episodes presentation.

Osay
    • Markshire PCs:

I didn’t say anything cause that is fine with me, would make it right about 9pm here.

This Tue?

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Yes, Every Tuesday unless posted otherwise in the Out of Game forum.

Sorry, I usually take silence as not read, or no interest. A post even if simply, OK, is confirmation and an RSVP for attendance/ acceptance of the time.

Ceorlas
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

good point re silence Opi

any time/any day for me [unless I have a medical appointment the day after requiring an early bedtime 🙂 ]

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Sounds good to me. See you there!

Osay
    • Markshire PCs:

@opinvu wrote:

Yes, Every Tuesday unless posted otherwise in the Out of Game forum.

Sorry, I usually take silence as not read, or no interest. A post even if simply, OK, is confirmation and an RSVP for attendance/ acceptance of the time.

Qwine will be there, this Tuesday. 😉

s-m-r
    • Markshire PCs:

I do want to be involved in some manner (Opi, you and I chatted briefly on this already), and I’ll do my best to come in after my Tuesday evening appointments.

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

@s-m-r wrote:

I do want to be involved in some manner (Opi, you and I chatted briefly on this already), and I’ll do my best to come in after my Tuesday evening appointments.

Hrmmm… Tuesday Appointments… eh? (mind wanders to what that could be code for coming from a Rockstar)

s-m-r
    • Markshire PCs:

Yeah, it’s regularly-scheduled rehearsal. Some people don’t believe we practice, but trust me: it happens. 😉

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.