what time?

Home Forums Discussion Forums Out of Game what time?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  muddy December 9, 2008 at 6:54 pm.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

So I’m curious who still is playing Markshire 1 and what times you log on? Beings the twins have arrived (5 1/2 weeks old now) I have taken it upon my self to do the 6 pm to 3 am feeding/diaper shift. I have down time and actually logged on tonight.

Anyone still here at that time? Bueller?

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Hrmmm… which timezone you talking about?

Cayle
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Unless Muddy has moved to Mumbai, presumably CST. That’s GMT-6 this time of year.

Valgrimm
    • Markshire PCs:

I’m finished with NWN1, I can’t seem to get myself to play it anymore, and am very close to deleting it from my hard drive. NWN2 has vastly improved with patches and the expansions, so that’s what I’m playing. I am patiently awaiting MS2 to be finished.

Not to change subject, but is there any word on MS2 going live?

Monty
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

Yup. MS2 is and has been up and running. We just did some upgrades and bug fixes. Foothold, Narlynwik, and the Ogre Fort are IG and operating, so there is action, even though the Random Encounter System is still being worked on (this is because the areas are so much larger, and we need to be able to clean a part of an area, and spawn in different sections of the area, which greatly complicate the process). To run MS2, at the moment you need:

NWN2
    MotB

Patched to version 1.013 (1409)

Then update your MS2 files using Worldgate, located at:

Worldgate

And then you should be fine. There are many new features, and I’d be happy to give the nickel tour to anyone that wants it. DM’s, your capabilities are now working well, so any campaigns are awaiting your expertise…..

M3C

P.S. – SoZ will be loaded as soon as we can figure out what they broke in the 2da’s this time…. 😉

Voran Falcona
    • Markshire PCs:

The people I usually see on are Josh, Corgano, Aels, and Ceorlas. Opi seems to join us every other time we’re around.

As for particular times….it’s actually in between that range you have for those diaper shifts, so we should be seeing you soon!

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

@cayle wrote:

Unless Muddy has moved to Mumbai, presumably CST. That’s GMT-6 this time of year.

That made me laugh… Yes, central standard time in the USA, great state of Iowa.

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

I just seen an Iowa Lic plate drive by the other day and thought….”Oh yeah, Iowa really is a state.”

Maybe it is just Muddy and I, but I didn’t see no Grand Opening post about MS2. I mean I knew it must be up and live, but was it Grand Opening open to all Tom, Dick, and Harry?

Anyways enough about how great MS2 is, there is still ONE last adventure to be had in MS1. In 2009 a space oddessey I wrote up a happy little skit of 13 episodes for evil natured people. This means a weekly campaign of 13 episodes for Evil characters only.

This Evil campaign will go unabaded by good, just like the two Good campaigns have. Even though Vala got a sucker punch in. I have plotted and planned so well, this evil campaign will not be for the faint of heart. Evil things will occur, and evil people will be expected to do evil deeds and tasks. Even….TORTURE small chipmunks by stuffing gold in their cheeks and making them follow a 17 mile rope up a mountain followed by wild cats tied to the same rope with tails set on fire….

I am thinking this will be a Friday episode. A more offical announcement soon. But I thought you would like to know now.

Valgrimm
    • Markshire PCs:

An evil campaign! And here I was declaring I was done with NWN1 and you drum up and evil campaign playing on Fridays no less, which happens to be a great time for me to play. damn you opi!

Monty I knew the beta was up, I checked it out a few times when it was first active. I meant more along the lines of when were the dms going to start being active there? when were the active players (ie corgano) going to make that there new home? And when was the beta going to move to the next stage?

I’m itching to get in there when it’s fully active.

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

I’m on basically the same times that you are on Muddy. I’ll probably see you soon. And as far a MS2 goes, it’s still in the beta stage. There are still some problems that need to be addressed.

Also… Looking forward to the “evil” quest in MS1 Opi. 🙂

Later,
    Cor

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Active on MS2? Well, when I can get my butt off MS1 and contribute. I thought I could previously and made some good efforts, but those efforts burned up the video cards I had….Now, this time.. this time I think I did right. So far so good, the toolset and game play seemlessly for long periods. I burned out one trying for too long and it overheated. Careful with that overclocking…

This new card is recent, and well, I gotta try Fallout 3 and Mass Effect like everyone is talking about. I will be active soon!

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

MS1, MS2? Neither right now, but i’m starting to convince myself to reinstall them. I still have my important folders for both saved. I had to format the HD, twce, recently so that’s why they’re not on right now. Just been busy with work, life, etc… but those are excuses 🙂

Anyway, the point is muddy, I am not on right now but maybe I should be convinced to be on.

– mule

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Convinced? Maybe mule should be told to attend the evil campaign, with new char that has a disability like a leg that has three legs growing off of it. Or… oh nm. Good luck Muddy.

Voran Falcona
    • Markshire PCs:

Character flaws are always worth the stats you gain.

Make a character with as many messed up legs as you can!

And I vote mule reinstalls.

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

@Voran Falcona wrote:

And I vote mule reinstalls.

I second the vote! And remember we’re only on version 1.68. Thought I’d remind ya since it’s been so long… 😛

domf
    • Markshire PCs:

so uhm…i could to the late night stuff muddy. I usually get home during the week around 11-11:30 EST and dont feel like going to sleep..

classes are over for awhile after today so I should be okay to stay up..

PM me if you are interested.

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

The chitlins are starting to sleep 4-6 hours at a clip now, my schedule has changed a little bit but I’ll try to log on once in awhile when my brain says it’s ok.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.