you gotta read this… trust me.

Home Forums Discussion Forums Makes you go, Hmmmm? you gotta read this… trust me.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mule June 23, 2008 at 7:48 pm.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

Right when I thought it couldn’t get worse… We got a call today to go do some sampling down where the Iowa River (the one that flooded my area recently) pours into the Mississippi River. Beings I’m a pretty decent worker (and looking for a state reimbursed meal) I volunteer to go. I then find out that this is where I’m going tomorrow…

http://www.thehawkeye.com/viewImage/Flood-0akville-0619082-jpg

Don’t let the photo fool you, I did some poking around and have found out that over 95% of the areas population of oinkers have perished in the flood… the estimated death toll is near 35,000 pinkies…

Yeah… I’m taking a camera.

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Awe… poor piggies. 😥 Does this mean the price of bacon is going up?

Also, that water has to be pretty nasty so watch out Muddy.

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

OMG! I hope they give you a gasmask. The smell could still be lingering heavily about.

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

@opinvu wrote:

could

Is.

BeyondThePale
    • Markshire PCs:

I saw pictures on the news of pigs standing on rooftops. There are going to be lots of carcasses in that area for a while.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

that sucks, a lot of suffering going on in that area … though it’s interesting to note dead pigs float feet up.

– mule

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.