Yum Burritos…*drool*

Home Forums Discussion Forums Makes you go, Hmmmm? Yum Burritos…*drool*

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Osay
    • Markshire PCs:

I just made, and ate some of the best burritos…EVER!!!
    Just wanted to let you guys know. 😀

SpymasterGend
    • Markshire PCs:

Do you deliver?

Gend

Lt. Tyler
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

I voted “Hell Yeah”

There was a place in a terrible neighborhood we used to go in college in Chicago post drinking. It was totally authentic, run by some really nice Mexican ladies. You want tongue burrito? Sure. Head cheese burrito. Got that too.

It had the best burritos in the world. Prolly near a foot long, and maybe 1.5 to 2 pounds.

I had a friend who ate 4 and a bite for a burrito eating contest. After that he sat leaning against a tree on the quad for a few hours before he could get up.

Ah, good times.

🙂

Thanks for evoking some fine memories there Osay.

But Gend is right. You better be delivering if you’re talking up your creations!

LT

Osay
    • Markshire PCs:

@SpymasterGend wrote:

Do you deliver?

Gend

@Lt. Tyler wrote:

But Gend is right. You better be delivering if you’re talking up your creations!

LT

Sorry, No can do…..these are for me. 😀

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

We have a chain called Taco Del Mar, Mission style burritos were their mayflower into the world of faster foods. Best burrito in the Seattle area. No Taco loco bus could ever match….Now they claim their flagship is the Fish taco. Fish sticks in a taco/durrito.

Either one, you have to eat these things wrapped in tin foil, like a banana. If you don’t, your wearing it. They steam the tortillas before they prep the burrito. mmmmmmm….burrito…..

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

you eat banana’s wrapped in tin foil? Weird…

oh and it’s no surprise that their flagship food is the fish taco considering that Taco Del Mar means taco of the sea.

– mule

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

It’s the worst taco ever.. the fish stick taco?! Blech…

The missionary style burrito they make was one of a kind for a long time though. They wrap it, you have to peel the tin foil away like it’s a banana.

Who really eats fish tacos?

Monty
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

That’s like an oxymoron. Tacos have meat, cheese, lettuce and some nice sauce going on in there…..

Should we swap recipes? 😉

M3C

domf
    • Markshire PCs:

Only if they are from Chipotle

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Well lets see.. My favorite recipe is the one with an eatable meat, hearty helping of cheese, a smattering of spanish style rice and black beans thick as asphalt. Adding of a tastey sauce tot he meat helps with flavour but is not important wehn you have Cholula hot sauce.

Monty
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

I have found Cholula is the best hot sauce for Mexican food, if you are not one of the “give me fire” crowd. Hot, but not killer, and a lot of flavor.

M3C

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.